Our heroes arrived at the Sandpoint Glassworks in search of Ameiko. They found a band of goblins who had murdered the staff as well as a gruesome display of Lonjiku Kaijitsu’s body, encased in runny sheets of transparent glass.
The culprit turned out to be Tsuto Kaijitsu, who was hiding in the basement of his father’s glassworks. A fight ensued and Tsuto fled, but was apprehended before he could escape town. Ameiko was rescued and rewarded the party with a lifetime of free room and board. The party found Tsuto’s journal , which outlined the following:
- Tsuto was responsible for the raid as a distraction to steal Ezakien Tobyn’s remains.
- Tsuto was doing this for Nualia, who apparently did not die during the Late Unpleasantness.
- Nualia burned Tobyn’s remains and underwent some kind of transformation.
- A larger raid is planed to burn Sandpoint as a sacrifice to Lamashtu.
- Nualia is trying to gain control over a being called “Malfeshnekor”.
After questioning Tsuto and locking him in the garrison, The party explored the tunnel under the glassworks, fought a strange creature and found some magical gear.